- 10 Best iPhone Music Apps
- 5 Apps to Create Cartoon Avatars
- 25 Best Free iPhone Games
- A List of Passbook Apps
- 5 Best Grocery List Apps
- 6 Best News Aggregation iPhone Apps
- 150 Best iPhone Games of All Time
- 15 Best Free Apps for the iPhone Beginner
- 25 Best Travel Apps for the iPhone
- My Most-Used iPhone Apps of 2012
- 20 Best iPhone Games of 2011
Posted by Alan. Last updated: March 3, 2012.
1. Open the SMS app:
2. If you see a Messages button in the top left, tap it (otherwise, skip to next step):
3. Tap the Compose button in the top right:
4. Tap the plus sign:
5. Select a contact:
If your contact has multiple phone numbers, you may have to choose which number to send the text message to.
6. The contact you selected should appear in the message’s To: field. To add another contact, tap plus sign again:
7. Repeat until you’ve added all the recipients you want.
8. When finished with your message, tap Send:
Video of the Week:
- How to Mute iPhone Text Message Notifications for a Specific Contact
- Apple Watch & Traveling: A Review
- Q&A: What Is the Largest Capacity External Battery You Can Buy for the iPhone?
- iPhone Tip: EarPods Quit Working? They Are Covered By Your iPhone’s 1-Year Warranty
- The 5 Best Waterproof iPhone Cases…That Float!
- The 10 Most Epic iPad Games for 2013 (With Video Examples of Gameplay)
- 10 Best iPad Cooking Apps (for Recipes and Instructions)
- The 10 Most Useful Features Coming in iOS 7