Andy Ihnatko of the Chicago Sun Times recently published a nice roundup of recommended wireless keyboards for the iPad. Although he breaks his recommendations down into some pretty vague categories (see below), his top recommendation seems to be the Apple Wireless Keyboard, which I also reviewed for this site and can recommend. The Amazon Basics keyboard is also interesting as a cheaper clone of the Apple Wireless, in case you wanted to save $30.
- For Power Writers: Apple Wireless Keyboard ($69) with InCase Origami Workstation ($29)
- For Cheap Power Writers: Amazon Basics Wireless Keyboard ($39)
- For Casual Writers: ZaggFolio ($99)
- For Typists by Necessity: Adonit Writer Plus
- For Those Looking for a Better Case With Keyboard: Logitech Fold-Up ($129)
- For the Desktop Keyboard Experience: Matias 101-key Keyboard ($99)