With all the great new apps for the iPhone, you may find yourself with multiple pages of bookmarks and app icons. Here’s how to rearrange those icons and move them quickly across multiple pages. Check out the following Art of the iPhone video tip, or follow the instructions below.
- Hold down your finger on an icon until the screen starts wiggling and jiggling.
- Drag the icon to the side of the screen until a new page appears.
- Without lifting your finger, move the icon back toward the center of the screen.
- Move the icon to the side of the screen again.
- Drop the icon on the section of the page you want it to rest at.
For more Art of the iPhone tips, click here.