One major annoyance for me on the iPhone is when long song titles, podcasts, videos, etc, don’t fit on the screen and are cut off. Thankfully, Apple offers a simple solution to see the full title, just hold your finger on the track, and the full title will appear in a pop-up (see image below):
- Next story Review: Motorola SD10-HD Bluetooth Headphones
- Previous story How to Sort Your Photos Into Albums on the iPhone
- How to Mute iPhone Text Message Notifications for a Specific Contact
- Apple Watch & Traveling: A Review
- Q&A: What Is the Largest Capacity External Battery You Can Buy for the iPhone?
- iPhone Tip: EarPods Quit Working? They Are Covered By Your iPhone’s 1-Year Warranty
- The 5 Best Waterproof iPhone Cases…That Float!
- The 10 Most Epic iPad Games for 2013 (With Video Examples of Gameplay)
- 10 Best iPad Cooking Apps (for Recipes and Instructions)
- The 10 Most Useful Features Coming in iOS 7